Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoOk, here is finally an offer of honest pay for an honest days work. I am looking for women and men who could talk other women into just about anything. You are charming, charismatic, yet down to earth and cool. You live to sell things because you know you have a powerful personality that can sway others to get what you want from them. You think, "That's not bad, that's business!" Good. That's what I need. I'm looking for sales people who love to sell. And what's even better is this time you're going to sell something every women truly does need... Self-Protection. Did you know one in four women will be violently assaulted by the time they are 25?? Those statistics are twice that of men! We are offering a program for women 16 and up that teaches both physical self-defense skills and awareness in real locations where we already know most assaults already occur. We are teaching women how to prepare themselves so they can avoid a violent conflict before it happens. That is a wealth of knowledge that could keep them safe for an entire lifetime. That's huge. This course is vital to insuring personal safety and survival. Everyone's cool until something happens to them... but why take the chance when you can learn everything you need to know in six weeks especially when just being a woman puts you in THE MOST DANGEROUS bracket for personal safety?
So, that's just the teaser. I need sales people who will do and understand the research about women's self-protection and sell why my business is THE BEST, get women thinking pro-actively about their own self-protection and sign on my dotted line. You will make a starting commission of 30% of any fully paid customer you give me. Is selling your passion? Can you do this? You should already know the answer to that.
If so send me your resume and a small explanation of why you would be the right salesperson for this job. If I like you on paper I'll contact you for an interview. If I still like you after that, you will be working alone using your contacts and ingenuity to get clients interested in my business. You will be paid by what you bring in. Honest pay for honest work. If you can't bring in anyone in two months then I dump you and get someone else. You only get what you earn with me which automatically weeds out all the whiners who want something for nothing and people who know how to work.
Please email your resume and reason why you should sell for my business called Basic Instinct. You can look it up online as basicinstinct (dot) biz - Study the website and use the info on there to sell the course to me without copying what I've already said. Impress me that you can sell. If you can't... well, then don't bother.
Thank You!
Jason
Location: Los AngelesCompensation: 30% of every paying soul you bring to daddy Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here
No comments:
Post a Comment