Please respond to this ad with your phone number and tell me a little about yourself and I will call you back.
Location: Los AngelesPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.Sunday, February 12, 2012
business partner for modern high end furniture company (Los Angeles)
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoI have a modern furniture design and manufacturing shop with a great potential to become a big company. But I would like to go back to University and cannot do so because the business keeps me busy all the time. I am looking for a business partner that will be able to take over most of my responsibilities, namely to run the shop and physically work, and deal with showrooms that represent the line of furniture. An individual with a background in building furniture or cabinet making should be able to quickly learn all the necessary details. The furniture is modern and very high end combining Exotic hardwoods, Leather, and Stainless steel. The business has not yet grown to the dimensions where I could hire a C.E.O. Therefore, it is an opportunity, to be a partner a business with a great potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment