One will grade short writing assignments for an academic class on contemporary art. The essays will sometimes be handwritten and the students will be community college students. I will need this grader five or six times this semester.
The second person will do administrative work for a photography class.
They will need to be a quick worker who is reliable, organized and has a basic knowledge of excel. I am teaching a photography class at a community college and need someone to create links in excel to the photographs my students upload to their photobucket accounts. The work will be boring and take a couple of hours a week.
You will need your own computer, internet excess, and a copy of excel from 2008 or later. You will be able to work at home.
I can pay both of these graders 10$ an hour.
Preference will go to applicants with experience as graders, and with CVs, and references, which show them to be reliable.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment