Please do not respond to this ad unless you are the real deal. The job is only for the most experienced techs. This candidate needs to know at least one brand of automobile backwards and forwards, you do not have to know all the brands but just be top shelf in all aspects of parts installations in one brand. You will not quit your current job either.
Additionally, this is not a scam of any kind. My name is Kevin. I work as a mechanic like you but I'm in New York. I am a mechanic 36 years and this is a new business I am in the process of rolling out with some heavy backing. I need at least 200 mechanics before we can roll this out. They have to be the best of the best in one brand. You guys are mechanics like me. I know what you make. If you really want to earn at least $46 an hour just talking on your phone about auto repair, yes that's right (at least) then fill out the questionnaire on the site above. Be patient it will be several weeks before this rollout is ready. I cannot respond to individual questions that some of you may ask but once I have the questionnaire filled in I will be in contact with all of you soon. Thank You
No comments:
Post a Comment