Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Looking For An Amazing Intern! (Brentwood)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoI'm looking for an intern to work for me. I own a binary stock trading company that is based in L.A. but does business all throughout Europe, Asia, and South America. I am basically looking for someone who knows their way around photoshop and viral marketing. The company is really taking off and I want someone to manage the facebook and twitter accounts, while also maintaining the website (I will go into greater detail of what that entails with each applicant). I need someone who would be available Mon-Fri a few hours a day in order to fullfill their duties, and I will pay $100.00 per week.

Ideally I would love to hire a college student in the area (los angeles applicants only) who is looking for this type of work. For more questions please respond through email with your name, best way to contact you, and a resume.

Only serious applicants apply.

Location: BrentwoodCompensation: 100/weekThis is a part-time job.This is an internship jobPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment