Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seeking new HOT VIDEO GIRL for webcam shows (Los Angeles)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoI am currently a webcam model (solo male) I am making average over 100.00+ per 2days working 2-3 hours a day. I am looking for a girl, so we can do a couples show (not much competition and a great market to be in) I will set you up with all the paperwork and filings, can be done in 1 day. I am looking for an attractive girl who is open-minded, fun and flirty for the customers. It is best if you have a place/room to broadcast from, as the main reason I am looking for a partner is a change in privacy at my location. I will do a 50/50 split on earnings. The other option is going thru a studio and they only pay out 35% comission on ALL your earnings. so as a couple show we will be getting 100% earnings and then splitting that 50/50. We will also have a couple show which is in high demand and we can make 100.00 plus EASY a day if you are willing to work. You need to be available 4-6 hours a day, the more the better as we can make more money the more we are online.
Send me your name, RECENT pics, general location, what kind of space/privacy you have to broadcast from and any relevant experience. I will send you my info in return. all ages/looks considered, (18+ only) thanks! Location: Los AngelesCompensation: 50/50 splitPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment