Sunday, April 1, 2012

PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT -- $10/hr (GLENDALE)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoPART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT -- $10/hr

I work in my home office, and I need a part-time assistant, preferably female, three hours a day from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.

I want to work around someone who is quiet, intelligent, motivated, detail-oriented, pleasant, and is a fast learner. Experience is helpful but not necessary if you're sharp.

Duties will include filing, organizing, watering plants, making tea, putting up with me, etc.

Some tasks may be tedious, like organizing old files or retyping a handwritten list. Gradually you'll learn my systems, and eventually you'll improve them. As time goes on, there may be other tasks that are challenging and interesting, if you're up to it.

I should be searchable on FaceBook, in case you want to look me up.

Location:
Park Towers -- 17th floor
345 Pioneer Drive (between Pacific and Central)
Glendale 91203.

Haig "Hike" Adomian
(818) 484-8787 or (323) 251-7235

Location: GLENDALECompensation: $10 per hour, three hours a day This is a part-time job.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Phone calls about this job are ok.Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment