Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoMy name is Robert Sachs. I have my own law practice in Los Angeles focusing on labor and employment law. While expanding my client base, I have been performing per diem/contract work for experienced attorneys. I have assisted other lawyers by making court appearances, taking depositions, performing legal research and discovery, and assuming cases that are unprofitable for them. No case is too small because I know that every case and referral adds up.
To learn more about me and what I do, please email me or visit my website at: http://www.saxlegal.com/
"Sachs Has Your Back!"
Location: Cheap!Compensation: email for detailsTelecommuting is ok.This is a contract job.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.OK to contact me about appearing in CL documentary series
From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here
No comments:
Post a Comment