Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outside/Inside Sales Rep with 100k Potential (Los Angeles)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoHello,

We are hiring a team of outside sales professionals for a developing company.

Team members will sell a non-contractual cell phone service plan for $49.95 per month. The plan will be inclusive of unlimited voice, text and data on T-Mobiles 4g network.

I am an entrepreneur looking to build an excellent team of top talent in my journey to reach my financial goals. I am putting a side other projects to focus 100 percent on this lucrative opportunity.

The position will allow for part time or full time work. Please, serious inquiries only, I will be working closely with committed individuals to ensure my hand-picked team is exceeding their monthly goals.

Some individuals will participate before the company officially launches; these people will be well positioned for success, so please inquiry promptly.

I have included a link below to a simplistic application. Please fill out the required details. I will personally contact you to see if this opportunity is a good fit for you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDgybmF2TllrN1F3a3N1bUJ5eVl5UHc6MQ

Best Regards,
Brian

Location: Los AngelesCompensation: 100k +Telecommuting is ok.This is a part-time job.OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.Phone calls about this job are ok.Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.OK to contact me about appearing in CL documentary series

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment