My amazing personal assistant is going on hiatus overseas, so I am in need of a replacement for her. The position is mostly to help me with general life tasks: primarily getting my groceries, dropping off/picking up drycleaning, taking me to and picking me up from the airport, and some other minimal tasks depending on the week. Occasionally I will ask you to help book flights or research specific interests for me. Also, I am currently learning to speak Mandarin and would love to practice with someone; not required, but a plus.
I am super easy-going, and my current assistant can help with the transition. A reliable car is required. Most weeks will be less than the 10hrs of work, but I will always pay for the full 10. I travel fairly often. I am only interested in female applicants. Don't judge me, I just know what I feel most comfortable with, and I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Please send me your basic resume and how full/flexible your schedule is and why you want the job.
Posting ID: 3680091334Posted: 2013-03-13, 10:28PM PDTEdited: 2013-03-13, 11:44PM PDTemail to a friend
No comments:
Post a Comment