Monday, March 5, 2012

Appraiser Trainee or Licensed Appraiser Needed TODAY (West Hollywood)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoI'm a Certified Residential Licensed Appraiser and need help handling the work load. I can pay on an order by order basis at 30% to 50% of the fees. I need someone who is great at typing reports and doing the inspection on the Westside of Los Angeles. My corporation has been in business for 5 yrs. and has a good reputation in the Real Estate business.

I would like you to have a laptop or computer with E&O insurance, I can supply the software and support. Please call me at 310.360.9140 for an interview. Annually you should make around $30,000+ maybe more if you're available weekends. If this works out I also need assistance on my broker sales too. A license is a plus+

Location: West HollywoodCompensation: 30-50% split on fee's average fee is $350 and we have lots of business, your oweThis is a part-time job.OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilitiesPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Phone calls about this job are ok.Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment