Monday, April 9, 2012

Skilled Sample Maker/Sewer need for CUSTOM PROJECT (los angeles)

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoHello!

I am looking for an experienced sewer/sample maker to recreate a cotton smock dress (designed by kids wear designer, Dagmar Daley) for an event at the end of this month. It is not a difficult dress to recreate, but it's no pillow case sundress either. I contacted Dagmar and she is too busy to do the job. I can FedEx the dress (children's size 2) and the fabric +notions to wherever you lurk. Help! I need this dress for an event on the 28th.

p.s. I work for a textile design firm and we could really use an experienced sewer for frequent custom/freelance projects for our TRADESHOWS as well...

Location: los angelesCompensation: I am happy to discuss your rates and compensation...Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

From Craiglist. Visis Amazon Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment