Not only will we represent health companies with integrity like Health Force Nutritionals, New Chapter, Nutiva, Vibrant Health, we will feature articles and expertise by nutritional experts such as Ann Louise Gittlman, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum and Donna Gates.
I am looking for talented writers who have a voice and are tired of the disconnect between the talking and the doing. I am looking for cutting edge stories that pertain to health, nutrition, food justice, food policy issues and culture. Edgy and Provocative with solid research.
I am looking for people who want to grow with our hive and mae HoneyColony their own.
To learn more check out animated video that explains HoneyColony in 75 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6UxmPFgPY
Preferable if you have a journalism degree or are currently studying journalism. Health conscious researchers are welcome as are social media whizzes. I am offering a small stipend for articles right now so do not be driven by money. Things will change once we soft launch. I am also looking to repurpose original content.
Please send resume as an attachment. No flakes! Creative writers and or activists.
Location: los angelesCompensation: $20 to $55 per article. Editor position TBDTelecommuting is ok.This is a part-time job.This is a contract job.This is an internship jobPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
No comments:
Post a Comment